top of page

Our History

Living Faith Fellowship was founded in 1905 as "Herbert Mennonite Church" by Franz Sawatzky. The first building (top picture) was built in 1908 under the direction of Mr. Ed. Evanson of Herbert.


In 1960 the congregation chose its first full-time pastor, John C. Siemens. Eight years later, in 1968, the construction of a new sanctuary began next to the old church. On May 18th, 1969 the first service was held in the new building. (Bottom Picture)


In 1990-91 the church left the General Conference and became an Independent church. The church remained independent until 2007. On April 29th they joined the Associated Gospel Churches, and changed the name of the church to "Living Faith Fellowship".

bottom of page